Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I lost my info about the $100 gift tickets I received from

Customer Question

I lost my info about the $100 gift tickets I received from my son. How do I get that info again as I have not used all the tickets. June Forsyth
Category: Computer
Expert:  Lindie-mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Lindie, and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company.

We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to professionals with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.

Oftentimes, the professionals can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.

Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.

Thank you,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

For Christmas my son Duncan Forsyth had Fandando. com send me $100 worth of movie tickets for me to be able to order during the year, as I wished from I have lost the info and my password XXXXX so that I can order tickets. Can you help me retrieve that info? Perhaps I have contacted the wrong company. June Forsyth

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

My son Duncan Forsyth asked Fandango to send me a notice that he had purchased $100 of theater tickets as a Christmas gift for me in December. I have lost the info and the password XXXXX order the tickets when I want to go to the movies. Can You help?

June Forsyth Phone XXX-XXX-XXXX

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The tickets were ordered from Fandango .com