Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer support. Microsoft MCP & CompTIA A+ certifications. Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.
30037186

I have renewed my avg internet security & want to down load

I have renewed my avg internet security & want to down load it but cant
I do have a copy of my new licence number

Hello Carolyn! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you still have the renewal email confirmation? Is there any download instruction in it?

Also, are you able to use Internet Explorer (the big 'e' program icon)?

Can we do a screen sharing session, so I can check and fix this issue directly for you?

Please let me now. Thank you

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes I have the renewal email confirmaton & it has renewal AVG PC TuneUp 2013 1 computer (1 year) but its a new licence number to

the last one

So you've renewed AVG PC TuneUp 2013, not AVG Internet Security? Are you able to renew AVG Internet Security?

Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I renewed my AVG Internet Security & have confirmation Expiry 26/06/2015Both have been renewed

Sorry, please go to the website below (use Internet Explorer if possible), and allow the ScreenConnect sharing program to run, so I can check and fix this issue directly for you:

http://166.78.231.170:8040/?Session=ca6f2d3b-08df-4834-80e4-a5f925dd6e73

Thank you
I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need anything else later, please let me know any time. Please rate my service below. Thank you very much.

http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-itstuff/
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank You I do not need more information at this point in time