John, Computer Specialist
Experience:  MCP, RHCE

want to purchase Hoyle Card Games 2012 with my VISA; can it

Customer Question

want to purchase Hoyle Card Games
2012 with my VISA; can it be downloaded
?
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

John :

Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX will be assisting you today.

John :

Sir when you purchase the Hoyle card game did you provide your email address ?

Customer :

not recall-but likely

Customer :

my hard drive had broken, so my card games were n/saved

John :

OH OK when you tried to purchase it did you select the option to download or get the disc?

Customer :

download

John :

So you have entered all the details and card details then clicked on complete order am i correct

John :

do you remember clicking on complete order ?

Customer :

you would be best able to say if info is complete-cr. card#; 3rd Hoyle purchased (1 w/earlier computer);

John :

you mean you have already tried 2 times excluding the 1 on the earlier computer

Customer :

I clicked "complete."

John :

OK

Can i screen share with your PC and check it. You can see what all I am doing in the PC. Let me know so that I can give you the link to do that

Customer :

I installed 2nd (or downloaded) Card Games LATER, MY HARD DRIVE BROKE DESYTROYING HOYLE + MUCH MORE

John :

Customer :

ok

John :

Before i do that i need to know the web browser you are using to chat with me because the screen share tool works better on Internet explorer. Which one is it Internet explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Chrome or any other?

Customer :

I Have Cox Communicaions Internet Explorerused primarily

John :

One moment Please .do not leaves the PC. I will give the link to remote access your PC

John :

Please click on this link http://166.78.231.170:8040/ then you get an application installation window in that click on Run. Then you will get another window in that click on join session. That will let me access your pc and check the problem. If you have any difficulty in connecting disable antivirus/firewall and try again also try the method it shows on screen connect window. Let me know once it’s connected. If you have any trouble connecting please let me know

John :

Note:-Please bookmark/add to favorites this page, use that bookmark or favorites in case you accidentally close this page during this conversation. You can also get back to this page using the email send by just answer to your email address regarding this question. There is view answer button in the email click on that and you can open this page

John :

I haven't got access to your PC yet.Is there any problem connecting ?

John :

???

John :

Customer :

password: h09d20m19

John :

password XXXXX what ?

Customer :

cox requires use of a password XXXXX go online

John :

No i do not need that one.did you click on the link i gave above and download the tool it gave you then click on join and it will allow me to access your PC

Customer :

where is above like? I prob did click it, but was requested long ago

Customer :

LINK, I mean

John :

This one

Customer :

nowhere says: run

Customer :

just that I need type in code you provided !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

John :

you mean did it ask for you a code

Customer :

yes

John :

There is no code click on join

Customer :

what should I type?

John :

There is no code click on join

Customer :

there is blank box before Join-where asks for code

Customer :

but can Passover & click join

John :

leave the password XXXXX blank and click on join

Customer :

ok

John :

Thanks

Customer :

where is word join?

John :

you said that you can Passover & click join ? click on that join button

Customer :

that page is no longer online

John :

it seems it didn't work so i will give you another tool to do screen sharing

Customer :

ok

John :

Here is the tool to do screen sharing it’s called join me to download that click on this link https://secure.join.me/Download.aspx?installer=win&webdownload=true

Then download and install it once its installed open it and now in the join me tool click on the share button which is a play button in orange color that will generate a key. Let me know that key.The key is 9 digit

Customer :

how do I open an installer=etc, code???

Customer :

frustration

John :

sir did you download the join-me ?

Customer :

did not see join me

John :

please click on this link to download join-me https://secure.join.me/Download.aspx?installer=win&webdownload=true download and save it

John :

Once the download has finished click on run

John :

that will install join me

Customer :

help

John :

what happened ?

John :

did you download join me ?

Customer :

opened address & joined

Customer :

says I've been upgraded

Customer :

are you there?

John :

click on share in the join me tool and let me know the 9 digit code

Customer :

can You proceed w/fix?

John :

Customer :

I can't see anything you type because will be meeting-guess w/you

Customer :

phone:(NNN) NNN-NNNN/p>

John :

sir we are not allowed to call you.i am here to access your system and fix the issue

John :

it seems you cannot see my replies due to technical issue i will switch to Q&A mode and we can continue in that format.i apologize for the inconvenience

Customer :

I must be connected w/John !?

Customer :

Can you call & let me know what's been going on? able to download or must purchase?

Customer :

Mary

Customer :

there's an "X" on upper right've justask mssge.

Customer :

to lunch; be back

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Our chat has ended due to technical issue but we can still continue in this Q&A mode.

Please click on the share in the join me and it will generate a 9 digit code.please let me know that code.

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Our chat has ended due to technical issue but we can still continue in this Q&A mode.I apologize for the inconvience.

Thanking you

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

sir we are not allowed to call.To view my updated replies/answers please check your email or refresh this page

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Ma'am i am not allowed to call you.To view my updated replies/answers please check your email or refresh this page

I haven't accessed your PC yet because i didn't get the 9 digit code from you.

Please click on share in the join me and let me know the 9 digit code

Thanking you

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Ma'am it seems like you are offline now.i have replied to you couple of times but you didn't receive my replies.please check your email or all you email account and see if there is a email regarding your purchase of Hoyle Card Games.In that mail you can see purchased game download link click on it to download it.download and save it then install the game if it asks for serial key please check that same email for the serial key and enter that will activate Hoyle Card Games in your pc.I hope this will help you.I apologize for all the technical issues and inconveniences caused by it during our conversation.

Thanking you

Have a Great God Blessed Day

If it worked please rate my services/answer positively using the options just below this chat box select the rating and click on submit that will do it. If you feel the need to rate me negatively, please stop and let me know what else you need to know so that I can help you further.Have a Great God Blessed Day.

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Ma'am you gave me a negative rating i am not sure why you gave me that rating.I have tried all possible ways, i tried through chat then screen share(which didn't connect) in both ways you couldn't follow my instructions after that i have replied to you couple of times and you never replied to me and said you cannot see my replies so i have switched to Q&A so that you will get my replies in email and still you didn't reply to me and gave me a negative rating.please let me know why you rated me negative

Thanking you