John, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  MCP, RHCE
50152684

I cant access my email account. It tells me I need to reenter

I can't access my email account. It tells me I need to reenter my password. I tried but can't get in.

John :

Hello my name isXXXXX will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your email account. I will try my best to help you

John :

Which email services are you using just let me know the part after @ in your email id for example @ yahoo .com?

Customer:

snet.net

John :

OK.How do you usually open your email using web browser like internet explorer or through any email client like outlook windows live mail?

Customer:

outlook

John :

So outlook email client is showing the box that asks you to enter your password XXXXX am i correct?

Customer:

yes

John :

Which version of outlook is installed in the system.Is it outlook 2003,2007,2010 or 2013?

Customer:

2010

John :

Thank you the details

Note:-Please bookmark/add to favorites this page, use that bookmark or favorites in case you accidentally close this page during this conversation. You can also get back to this page using the email send by just answer to your email address regarding this question. There is view answer button in the email click on that and you can open this page.

John :

Can i screen share with your PC and check the problem. You can see what all I am doing in the PC. Let me know so that I can give you the link to do that

Customer:

ok

John :

One moment Please .do not leaves the PC. I will give the link to remote access your PC

John :

Please click on this link http://166.78.231.170:8040/ then you get an application installation window in that click on Run. Then you will get another window in that click on join session. That will let me access your pc and check the problem. If you have any difficulty in connecting disable antivirus/firewall and try again also try the method it shows on screen connect window. Let me know once it’s connected. If you have any trouble connecting please let me know

John :

The problem had been solved. If you are satisfied with my services/answer please rate me using the options just below this chat box select the rating and click on submit that will do it some bonus will be well appreciated.Have a Great God Blessed Day. If you need any help in the future please use this link to ask for me http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-john/

Customer:

excellent