Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer support. Microsoft MCP & CompTIA A+ certifications. Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.

I live alone no one has access to my computer how can I get

I live alone no one has access to my computer how can I get round signing in to the internet every time I log on
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Can you please let me know what you mean with "round signing"?

Also, are you able to use Internet Explorer (the big 'e' program icon) on your computer?

Please let me know. Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Get AROUND signing in every time -------- Every time I go on to the internet I am asked to give my Email address and give my password

Sorry, so you do not want to have to sign in every time, but have the sign-in remembered.

Can we do a screen sharing session, so I can check and fix this issue directly for you?

Thank you

Please click on the website below and allow the ScreenConnect sharing program to run, then I will be able to chat with you and help you directly:

Edit: Did you click on that website yet? It looks like you've gone away; please reply back when you are available to continue. Thank you.

Hi Terry,

Do you still need help? You've just gone away last time.

When you go to the Internet, and when it asks for your email address and password, before signing in
, can you check the box at the option "Remember password", or "Stay signed in", or "Keep me signed in", or any similar option? Only after that, then you can sign in your email, then it will stay signed in automatically next time.

Please click on the Reply to Expert tab below and reply back to me any time, so I can help further as needed. Thank you very much.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I click on keep me signed in but when I close my computer down and reboot it again asks me to sign in

I'm sorry. Do you use Internet Explorer (the big 'e' program icon), or Firefox, or Chrome, etc.?

Thank you
Please try:
  1. Close all Internet Explorer/websites.
  2. Click Start , and then click Control Panel.
  3. Open Network and Internet if available; open Internet Options. Then click on Delete and delete only temporary internet files.
  4. Click the Advanced tab, and then click Reset.
  5. In the Reset Internet Explorer Settings dialog box, click Reset.
  6. Then check.

If that does not work, please download and install Mozilla Firefox program at the website below:

(keep all default options during installation)

, then open Firefox, and go to your (email) website in Firefox, then check the keep signed in option, then sign in one time, then close Firefox, then re-open and check.

If there is still any issue, please click on the Reply to Expert tab below and reply back to me any time. Thank you very much.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Going out Catch you later

OK, please take your time, and try all my suggestions when you have time. Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Job Done. Thank you. Terry

Great. You're welcome. If you need anything else, please let me know any time. Thank you very much.