Cris, Support Specialist
Experience:  6 years of IT experience in both business and residential.

how to transfer contacts from iphone 4 to blackberry pearl Regards Darrtyl

how to transfer contacts from iphone 4 to blackberry pearl

Regards Darrtyl

Thanks for asking your question, my name is XXXXX XXXXX will be glad to assist you.

Do you have Microsoft Outlook installed on your PC?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

If I do I don't use it

The reason I ask is because you need to use a third-party software to sync your contacts between both devices. They are two totally different platforms so you can move the contacts from one device to the other with using a program.

Please check all programs in on your PC and look for Microsoft Office folder. Open it and see if you have Outlook installed. If so what version?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I did a search and found outlook 2010

Plug your iPhone to the PC and open iTunes.

Under devices on the left pane click on the iPhone. Then you will see the info of the iPhone listed on the right side.

Click on the Info tab, check the box "Sync Contacts" and choose Outlook from the list. Click Apply for the changes to take affect and wait for your iPhone to complete the sync.

After it is done you can unplug the iPhone. Now you need to download Blackberry Desktop Manager.

Click here>>>Blackberry Desktop Manager

After it is installed plug connect your Blackberry to the PC via the USB cable and open the software.

Open the software and click on the Organizer tab on the left pane. Check the box Address Book and select Outlook. Then click Sync box right to start the sync, after it completes you should now have your contacts.

Reply back to me with any further questions BEFORE selecting a negative rating. I will answer your follow ups
Hi Darryl,

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help?

If in the future you have any further questions please save my site profile. So you can reach me directly.

Let me know,