Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer support. Microsoft MCP & CompTIA A+ certifications. Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.

how do I get windows Defender to work?

how do I get windows Defender to work?

Hello Don! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Does it cause any program not working on your computer?

Are you able to use Internet Explorer (the big 'e' program icon) on the computer?

Can we do a screen sharing session, so I can check and fix this issue directly for you?

Please let me know. Thank you

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

my solitaire games arent working properly and this browser message is persistent and annoying.

Sorry, please go to the website below in Internet Explorer if possible, and allow the ScreenConnect sharing program to run, then I will be able to chat with you and help you directly:

Thank you

I have helped via remote support. If you need anything else later, please let me know any time. Also, can you please rate my service? Thank you very much.