Marco
Marco, IT Consultant
Experience:  10+ years of experience as an IT Consultant.
72952988

Hello, I really need some help and guidence. Im not that

Hello, I really need some help and guidence. I'm not that technical but can understand basic tech stuff. I just purchased a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 WiFi tablet. I'm going to be traveling in Norway for a month and have found, through my local friend, a local data SIM that I can purchase once I land at the airport. Now I'm trying to find the best unlocked MiFi SIM compatable WiFi router that will accept a SIM and allow me to connect to the local cell network for data tranfer that will allow me to use the web when out of range of any WiFi hotspots. I need this unit to be rechargable using a local wall socket so it has to be 240/240v compatable. It can use a US plug as I have European plug adaptors that will allow me to plug 110v type plugs into the Norway two prong round wall outlets. Thanks for any input you can give me. I've checked on E Bay and can only find units that charge using a USB cable? Do I need to find/purchase a wall charger that I can plug a USB cable into in order to charge the portable MiFi unit? Jack

businesslegions :

Hi there,

Please have a look at this unit: http://www.tp-link.com.au/products/details/?categoryid=218&model=M5350

businesslegions :

The unit is not locked to any specific SIM or network

businesslegions :

The unit comes with a power adapter

businesslegions :

Hi

Customer:

This looks like what I'm after but there is no mention of the portable charger being included with this package and what voltage it would operate on?

businesslegions :

it's in the contents of the package

businesslegions :

3G Mobile Wi-Fi M5350
Battery
Power Adapter
Micro USB Cradle
Quick Installation Guide

businesslegions :

Because it's micro USB, the other end is USB. So basically you would use a USB charger (like the iphone etc)

businesslegions :

I hope this answers your question. Let me know if it doesn't

businesslegions :

hello?

Customer:

Awsome recommendation. Just checked out all the reviews and user manual. You pointed me to the exact device I was looking for and even had the bonus of a 2000mh battery for extended use. Thanks for taking the time to help me out. Much appreciated. Jack

Thank you for providing me with a positive rating. I'm glad that my skills and services helped you solve your problems. If there's any other questions that you may have please post them and I'll help you with solving the problem or post your question directly to me by going to my profile.

businesslegions Profile

Once again thanks and have a nice day

Thanks and regards,

Marco