Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer support. Microsoft MCP & CompTIA A+ certifications. Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.

I am having a problem with msn over riding by Google default. I

I am having a problem with msn over riding by Google default.
I have been dealing with Freddy M who has run out of ideas to overcome the problem.
I'm not sure whether you can liase with him or not to put you in the picture or whether we have to go over all the old ground which I would prefer not to do.
(I am in New Zealand by the way so we have quite a time difference to take into account)
Ok for me right now as it is 8.5am on Sunday morning.

Hello Graham! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Can we do a screen sharing session, so I can chat with you and help you directly?

Please click on the website below and allow the ScreenConnect sharing program to run:

Thank you.

I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need anything else later, please let me know any time. Please rate my service below. Thank you very much.