Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer support. Microsoft MCP & CompTIA A+ certifications. Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.

I have my Viber code but cant faind anyone who can tell me

I have my Viber code but can't faind anyone who can tell me how to use it

Hello Dean! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Have you downloaded/installed Viber program/app on your computer and/or your smartphone yet?

Also, are you able to use Internet Explorer (the big 'e' program icon) on your computer?

Can we do a screen sharing session, so I can chat with you and help you directly?

Please let me know. Thank you

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Viber is installed

Use Internet Explorer all the time. Search engine is Dogpile. It's simple an direct. They don't try to sell you anything, They just get me to were I want to be.

WE can do a sharing session.

Sorry, please click on the website below and allow the ScreenConnect sharing program to run:

If prompted, click on More info, then click on Run anyway... Thank you

I have helped via remote support. If you need anything else later, please let me know any time. Please rate my service below. Thank you very much.