Cris
Cris, Support Specialist
Experience:  10 years of IT experience in both business and residential.
10156100

my computer is worst off now than it was before fixing it.

Customer Question

my computer is worst off now than it was before fixing it. freezing stopping. what is it.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Cris replied 3 years ago.

Thanks for asking your question, my name is Cris and will be glad to assist you.

Can you tell me what operating system your PC is using? XP, Vista, Windows 7?

What have you solutions have you tried?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

window7 i think. i can,t hardly do anything. i have already paid money and again if it don,t get fix i want my money back.

Expert:  Cris replied 3 years ago.
I understand your frustration and I hear to help you but please be patient. I needed more information before I give you a response to your issue.

Please save this page to your favorites so you can easily get back you will need to restart your PC.

Restart your PC as soon as the PC logo appears (Acer, Dell, HP, etc..). Start tapping the F8 key repeatedly. The advanced options screen will appear, use the arrow keys to scroll down.

To safe mode with networking and hit enter. When you reach the desktop you will need to first check for any virus on your PC which maybe causing you issues.

A virus can be a likely cause even if you have antivirus software because no software is guaranteed to protect you against a virus.

Go to www.ninite.com and put a check box next to Malwarebytes and click on Get Installer then Run. The site will download and install the software for you. Open the icon on your desktop when it is done. Click Yes to update the database and run a quick scan.

Remove any infected objects found then restart your PC normally. Please let me know how you make out.

Reply back to me BEFORE selecting any negative rating. I will answer your follow ups.
Expert:  Cris replied 3 years ago.
Hi Hattie,

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help?

If in the future you have any further questions please save my site profile. So you can reach me directly.

www.ITCrisAnswers.com

Let me know,
Cris
Expert:  Cris replied 3 years ago.
Hi Hattie,

www.ITCrisAnswers.com

Let me know,
Cris