John T. F., Mac Druid
Experience:  20+ Years in the computer industry
60674955

my compute can not fine itunes.msi I tried uninstalling it

my compute can not fine itunes.msi I tried uninstalling it but it could not be done either I am like in limbo
Hello! My name isXXXXX will work diligently to provide accurate advice and information.

What version of Windows are you running?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

vista

Thanks Ruth.

Go to the Control Panel and click "Uninstall a Program"/"Programs & Features" to uninstall iTunes and related software components in the following order and then restart your computer:

iTunes
QuickTime
Apple Software Update
Apple Mobile Device Support
Bonjour
Apple Application Support

If you have trouble uninstalling any of the above, try the following Microsoft Fix It utility to troubleshoot the uninstallation (You may need to use Internet Explorer rather than Firefox):

http://support.microsoft.com/mats/Program_Install_and_Uninstall

Once you've completed the removal, restart your computer and re-install iTunes again. Make sure you download and install the latest release:
http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/

If you *still* receive errors when attempting to install/uninstall or sync after installation, try temporarily disabling any anti-virus or firewall software you may be running. If the above does not help, let me know and we'll diagnose further.

If you continue to have questions on this topic, just reply back to this discussion. I will be more than happy to work with you further. Hopefully, this info will answer your question. If so please, please remember that when you are asked to give a rating, you are rating my personal service only and not this website itself or your issue.

Thanks and good luck,
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you I will try this and hope it works

You are very welcome!

Howdy!

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. If you need further assistance on this or other issues, please let me know.

Thanks,
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thank you John all is working well if I ever need assistance again I will definatly contact you
You are very welcome, Ruth! Please remember to rate my service as you think appropriate.

I enjoyed working with you – please feel free to request me again at any time when you come back to ask another Apple-related question. I can be reached directly via the following page:

http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-macdruid/