Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET MY HOME PAGE WHERE I SIGN IN TO CHROME

Customer Question

I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET MY HOME PAGE WHERE I SIGN IN TO CHROME GOOGLE FOUR THREE AND FOUR NIGHTS NOW AND WHATS BLOCKING ME IS AN ADD FROM WINDOWS 7 TRYING TO SELL ME A P.C. CLEANER FROM NORTONS COMPANY AND ALL I WANT TO DO IS SIGN INTO GOOGLE CHROME CAN YOU HELP THANK YOU
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 3 years ago.
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Can you test if Internet Explorer (the big 'e' program icon) works on your computer?

Can we do a screen sharing session, so I can check and fix the issue on your Google Chrome?

Please let me know. Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Viet, i have tried using the internet and bigpond home base.to no avail .i am lost at what to try next. ans i cannot get away from windows 7 its locked in to whatlooks like a university site. how i get into google chrome is LIVE.COM AND THEY GET ME INTO BIGPOND.COM FOR MY MAIL. ALL I WANT TO DO IS GET INTO google chrome as i use there home base to go to NEW YORK TO LOOK AT THERE VIEW over Manhattan it is so beautifull hope you can help and yes we can do a screen sharing session to help me get back into chrome google thank you so much James.

Please click on the website below and allow the ScreenConnect sharing program to run:

http://67.192.95.188:8040/?Session=7aec6699-ec30-4743-94cc-0e775732cce6&SUPPORT=JAVAW

If it does not let you connect/join at that website, please go to that website in Internet Explorer (not Chrome), and allow it to run, and try any other option it gives you as needed.

Thank you

I'm sorry, it looks like your computer cannot connect. Can you please go to that website in Internet Explorer, and allow it to run:

http://tinyurl.com/mvjmq62

; put that website link in the address bar on the top in Internet Explorer (not in the search box)

graphic

Try any other option it gives you.

Edit: It looks like you've gone away; let me open this issue to other Professionals. We can continue whenever you'd like to. Thank you very much.

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 3 years ago.
.
Hello my name is Freddy. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.
What happens exactly when you open chrome?
If it goes directly to a page trying to sell you something can you give me the link to that page?
.