Jason Jones, Computer Expert
Experience:  Over 10 years of professional experience.
30759776

I have my Gateway on a network cord now and have internet access.

I have my Gateway on a network cord now and have internet access. Can you check and see what is wrong with my wireless now please? I am still not connecting when of wire.
Hello and thank you for your question today. My name is Jason. I look forward to helping you today.

I see that you have been working on this problem for quite a bit of time.

Do you still need help with this problem? If so, may I start a screen sharing session on your computer and help you resolve the problem? I will send a remote link within minutes after your response, so please keep refreshing the page.

I would need for you to plug the computer into the router with a network cable first.

Thank you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I never had the problem resolved. I do not want to pay an additional $38 when my problem was not fixed. Am I being charged again for this?

Hello Rick,

I am a little confused.

I posted a response 5 minutes after your first response.

I am asking you if I can remote into your computer and fix this for you at no additional cost.

- Jason
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes, but it asked for my credit card again, sorry. I thought I was being charged again. I had to go get a network cord to continue. This is the Gateway I am on now plugged into the modem with a wire now. Thanks.

Thank you Rick.

AFTER YOU CLICK THE LINK BELOW, you can continue.

Please, click the following link and allow the remote app to run: http://67.192.95.188:8040/?Session=0cf2fa5c-9901-42b3-99cf-41241b419f36&SUPPORT=NET

Then on that page click the big green button on the bottom of the page that says, "I agree, Run RemoteDesktop".

Thank you Rick.

The issue appears to have been with the Windows' Firewall.

All is working now.