Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer support. Microsoft MCP & CompTIA A+ certifications. Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.
30037186

WillNot work. Keep getting error code 39 from Windows Vista

Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. What is not working on your windows vista computer?

Please let me know. Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

My external DVD burner memorex will no longer play, or burn cds dvds etc. . it is plugged into a usb port but it will not do anything. It has an exclamtion point when i go to device manger and windows vista keeps telling me my driver is up to date however, it claims at the same time my driver is corrupted / not up to date.

I'm sorry, can we do a screen sharing session, so I can check and fix this issue directly for you? Also, are you using Internet Explorer (the big 'e' program icon)?

Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I lately been using chrome from google because its faster and i dont get the bull shit pop ups. And yes we can do a screen sharing session

OK. Please click on the website below and allow the ScreenConnect sharing program to run:

http://67.192.95.188:8040/?Session=1b498052-8272-4384-a047-acf97548a7d9&SUPPORT=JAVAW

If it does not let you connect, please go to that website in Internet Explorer temporarily, and allow it to run, and try any other option it gives you as needed:

Thank you

I have resolved the cd/dvd drive issue via remote support.

Edit: I'm restarting the computer and I will continue to fix the iTunes issue.

Edit 2: Fixed iTunes issue and cleaned up computer. If you need anything else, please let me know any time. Please rate my service below. Thank you,