Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer support. Microsoft MCP & CompTIA A+ certifications. Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.
30037186

when I try to restore my online backup the password XXXXX XXXXX

when I try to restore my online backup the password XXXXX XXXXX recognized
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or Mac computer?

What's the backup website you are trying to log in? Have you tried to reset your password XXXXX?

Please let me know. Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

windows vista , intuit on line backup

Can we do a screen sharing session, so I can check and fix this issue directly for you?

Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes

Please click on the website below and allow the ScreenConnect sharing program to run:

http://67.192.95.188:8040/?Session=dbc63097-2435-404b-96d7-a5519ba29c83&SUPPORT=JAVAW

Thank you

I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need anything else later, please let me know any time. Please rate my service below. Thank you very much.