Charles A. Roberts
Charles A. Roberts, PC Tech
Experience:  2 year degree from ITT Technical Institute.
46034742

How can i get a product key for windows 7 refurbished,, bought

How can i get a product key for windows 7 refurbished,, bought one and now it says not valid,, i was told the key never ran out on windows so i need a replacement or to be told what the key is so i can use my computer,, thank you for your trouble
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do whatever I possibly can to help answer your questions.Smile Just to verify that your product key is not located at all under the machine am I correct and were did your purchase the dell and how long ago just so I know please?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I bought it from walmart online and had it delivered to my home,, i am on ss and ssi and cannot afford much,, i cant do a 58 dollar a month thing ,,i got it about 2 or 3 months ago,,

There are two way you can do this. The first is since dell would actually have it under warranty even if it is refurbished they can provide you with the product key. Also if your machine is has any problems they can also send you the recovery software. You will want to get in contact with them to do this. Also here is one to get you going. H7BJP-6M6YC-29KVF-JQQMK-JMY63

That should help you.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to let me know...
Please don't leave negative feedback, If something isn't working let me know and I will continue working with you to resolve it! Positive Feedback and Bonuses are not expected, but are always appreciated!