Cris
Cris, Support Specialist
Experience:  10 years of IT experience in both business and residential.
10156100

i registered into ebay because i have a lot of used {good condition)

i registered into ebay because i have a lot of used {good condition) parts from a 1998 ford ranger 4by 4 i would like to sell but i have no clue of how to put a picture on a computer or how to go about this. i dont know much about computers. can someone please help?

Thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com I am Cris and will be glad to assist you with your question.

Do you have a smartphone with a camera?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

no, i do not own one but i can borrow my sons.

OK,

The easiest way to upload a picture from your PC to eBay. Would be to take some pictures with a camera smartphone. Then from the smartphone you can email yourself the pictures.

If your take multiple pictures attach about 4-5 pictures per email. The most you can usually send from any email service is 20MB's. Once you have emailed the pictures, open your email account on your PC.

Then download the pictures right to your PC. Now you can go to your eBay listing and go to upload picture. You will get a browse window, locate where you have saved the picture on your PC and select it. Now you will have the picture uploaded to your eBay listing.

If you have any further questions, please let me know. BEFORE selecting a negative rating. I will answer your follow ups.