Jason Jones, Computer Expert
Experience:  Over 10 years of professional experience.
30759776

Im having problems getting my computer to see that my Fantom

I'm having problems getting my computer to see that my Fantom WD10EAVS-00D7B1 is connected. It worked before and now it doesn't. The manager says its there but it does not appear in my computer section.
Hello and thank you for your question today. My name is Jason. I look forward to helping you today.

I see that you have been working on this problem for quite a bit of time.

Do you still need help with this problem? If so, may I start a screen sharing session on your computer and help you resolve the problem? I will send a remote link within minutes after your response, so please keep refreshing the page.

Thank you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes I definitely still need help

Thank you.

AFTER YOU CLICK THE LINK BELOW, you can continue.

Please, click the following link and allow the remote app to run: http://67.192.95.188:8040/?Session=3200b5b9-9c47-4300-ab5d-41e833a7ce19&SUPPORT=NET

Then on that page click the big green button on the bottom of the page that says, "I agree, Run RemoteDesktop".

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Ok I've done it.

Thank you.

Thank you.