Richard, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Over 20 years of consulting to the IT industry

Ohhh..just lost everything I sent you. Customer 20+ years. Think I have gotten myself in

Ohhh..just lost everything I sent you. Customer 20+ years. Think I have gotten myself into a fake yahoo site. Address when I am in mail is:
Getting tons of phishing messages.
Thanks for your Question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you.

Which anti virus software do you have installed?

And which version of windows are you running?

Thank you

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

first of all richard...I am bEYOND upset! Customer for 20+ way to get in touch with yahoo by phone...on your site when it asked me to put in my password...WHICH IS guys said it was inaccurate and so I could not get my phone number and e-mail to you and looks now like my yahoo is being reconfigured...for the past 45 minutes.......and it is NOT the right site...all my folders are missing...unnnnnn nggghhhhh!!!!! My home phone is XXX-XXX-XXXX

Please note, we are not Yahoo, we are Pearl. a Technical helpdesk.

Can you tell me please if this is a free or paid account?

Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I paid $38 for help with this problem

Are you seeing my messages?

You seem not to answer them?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I just said I paid $38.

yes, I saw....

I'm sorry, do you wish for support? as you keep avoiding or missing my questions to you..

Please let me know.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I sent you my question up top. This site is the place I was referred to when I tried to find a way to talk to yahoo about my problem. They gave me your site. I do not know why. I paid 38 to have you help me and you only keep saying I am avoiding original question is up top and refers to believing I am in a false yahoo site with my e-mail. Your site kept asking for my e-mail address and password XXXXX it would not accept my password XXXXX so you never got my e-mail address. It is not currently accesible as it seems to be in the process of configuration. My e-mail is [email protected]. My password XXXXX XXXXX* but your site keeps saying it is inaccurate.

Again please

Is this a Paid Yahoo Account or a Free one?

And what message are you now getting when trying to log in?

Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

WHYYYYY do you keep asking me that? I just paid $38 for help with my original problem and no one is helping me. The problem is that I cannot get into my yahoo account and believe it is a phishing site.

Thank you

I keep asking as it dictates your options.

Yahoo offer only live support to paid accounts (and lousy support at that...).

For a free account, your options are somewhat limited.

If the alternative account is no longer valid then your only option is to fill in the form on the below link, and inform them of an email address they can contact you on.

The form is Click Me

Allow 24 hours for a response as they manually review it. If no response (which can occur), then you need to try to call the US number on 408- 349- 3300. There is only a US number available.

You then will need to upgrade and you can then get access restored.

These are the only options with a free account.

If you have problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

MY yahoo account is a paid service.

Thank you

You are then entitled to phone support, and for a compromised account such as yours, you are best to do this.

I am marking this question to remain open always, so if you get any issues on the call please let me know, so I can assist you further.

The number to call is 408- 349- 3300

If you have any difficulties at all, please do not hesitate to let me know so I can assist you further

Thank you