Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I speak PC fluently, so you dont have to! Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

Hi there, I have a HP mini. My husband decided to download

Hi there,
I have a HP mini. My husband decided to download iTunes (the Mac version) & bam.
I have managed to start up in safe mode but I can't find the iTunes to uninstall. I have tried system recover back to an old point but still can't get out of safe mode. I can't go back to the factory settings.
I appreciate your time to help me out.
Thanks
Barbara
Thanks for your Question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you.

Start the computer and keep tapping F11 until you get to the Recovery Manager.

Then follow the instructions here please to do a Factory Restore.

If you have any difficulties at all, please do not hesitate to let me know so I can assist you further

Thank you
Welcome to JustAnswer.com

My name isXXXXX am one of the experts who will assist you today!

If you would like full and detailed instructions on how to run the recovery manager, other ways to access it that are much simpler.. ( such as running the recovery manager from inside safe mode, then the page below goes every every possible way to run the recovery manager)

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?cc=us&lc=en&docname=c01867418

I would like to also add that, A factory restore isnt neccesary to resolve the issue your having with itunes, and a factory restore will erase all your music, pictures, personal data, everything that wasnt installed on the machine when you first bought it.

If you would like to proceed with the factory restore, the steps on the page above will definitely help you achieve that, since theres more to it then just pressing F 11..

If instead however, you would like to repair the issue without erasing all your data, I will be more then happy to assist you with that.

If my answer helped, please click one of the smiley faces to rate the solution, and then click the green accept button to accept the answer..

If my answer did not work, please wait to rate the answer and also wait to accept and instead send me a reply so that I can continue to assist you as needed.

Thanks! D.Sandlin
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience: I speak PC fluently, so you dont have to! Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your help.
Barbara
Your very welcome Barbara..

If you choose to proceed with the factory restore, I hope it went well. If you ran into any issues I will be happy to go over them with you.

If everything went smoothly, great!

In the future if you need anything you can ask me specifically your questions at my profile link on Just Answer..

Make sure to ask the question through the box on my page, and also, Start it with For D.Sandlin Only

http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-dsandlin/

Thanks again for trying out our service, and I hope you have a great week.

Dustin S.