James, Sr. Computer Support Expert
Experience:  20 years of experience building, fixing and servicing PCs and operating systems.

Hi, is Microsoft Outlook Web Access a software program or a

Hi, is Microsoft Outlook Web Access a software program or a free download? I need to install it on my computer and I can't find it anywhere.
Hi, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I appreciate the oppurtunity to assist you today.
I will do my best to answer your question!

Outlook Web Access (OWA) is part of Microsoft Exchange server. It is a web-server based email facility, that allows you to access your email and calendar by using your Internet Explorer.

There is nothing to install, since it is just a web page. You need to run Internet Explorer, and type in the address of the OWA site, this needs to be given to you by your network/system administrator.

I hope this makes sense!

If you have any other questions or need more information, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond!
I'd appreciate it if you can rate my service using the faces below my answer.

Many thanks,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

OK -- thanks. I currently have that on my computer. But when I installed the Windows updates the other day, it suddenly no longer works. I can sign in, but I can't get to any of my previous received or sent emails. I just keeps saying "loading . . . " and never stops. So now that I understand what you're saying about OWA, maybe I need to ask a different question -- how can I fix the problem that has just come up in my OWA that's already on my computer. (I had thought I would just uninstall and then install a new one, which is why I asked my initial question.) Thank you!

Click Start, and go to Programs-->Accessories-->System Tools
Click System Restore
Follow the prompts to restore your system to a date when your'e certain it was working properly.

After you reboot, your system will be just as it was at the date you selected.