Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO

I joined my life recently.

Customer Question

I joined my life recently. You have charged my bank acct. for it ,but I can't get on the site. I had an old E_mail [email protected] I haven't used it for over 6 yrs. My new e-mail [email protected] and my password XXXXX XXXXX This is current and is the one I signed up with. I cannot get on the site.Please cancel old e-mail. Since I've paid for this;I would like to use it. Linda X XXXX

Category: Computer
Expert:  Rachel-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Hi, I am a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question was meant for a different company. JustAnswer matches people with questions to professionals with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more. Oftentimes, the professionals can help with a question like yours. Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi, I'm sorry-Your company was listed under MYLife so I thought you were the support. It's a mistake. My life has already fixed the problem. I wrote my name and card #XXXXX Please cancel. I DO NOT GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO USE my card and I DO not want a subscription for a year. THANK YOU LINDA S DEAM