Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer support. Microsoft MCP & CompTIA A+ certifications. Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.

I cant find word on my computer, even though I know I have

I can't find word on my computer, even though I know I have it because it comes up when I open a word document

Hi, I will assist,

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you see Office10, Office11, Office12, etc., and check there also? Do you know if you have Office/Word 2010, 2007, 2003, etc.?

Can we do a screen sharing session, so I can fix this issue directly for you?

Thank you

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I don't see Office10-12. I have a document open. How can I tell what version it is? It saves document in the docx and docm formats.

Have you ever purchased/installed Microsoft Office/Word program on your computer previously?

Please click on the website below and allow the ScreenConnect program to run, then I will be able to chat with you and help with this issue directly:

Thank you

I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need anything else later, please let me know any time. Please rate my service below. Thank you very much.