DrKlahn, Hardware Engineer
Experience:  BSci: Electrical Engr., Industrial Engr, and Computer Sci.

2 operating system partitions one is standard single drive

Customer Question

2 operating system partitions one is standard single drive the other partioned on a RAID zero drive. The system went into repair mode and copied the wrong ASCI.sys file to the RAID system partiton. Now when it boots it goes into repair mode and can't repair drivers, how do I determine which ASCI driver goes on the RAID drive and how do I get it there?

Thanks Sue HELP
Category: Computer
Expert:  DrKlahn replied 3 years ago.

DrKlahn :

Thanks for using JustAnswer, the internet's independent site for Q&A consulting. I'm "DrKlahn," and I'd like to help you with this question.

DrKlahn :

Notice / disclosure: JustAnswer is a commercial Q&A site not associated with any computer hardware or software manufacturer. The "9 second" banner ad does not mean questions are answered in 9 seconds - it means about 400 questions are answered per hour.

DrKlahn :

Please send me a short message when you're online and ready to begin.

DrKlahn :

The system indicates that you're offline, so I'll save this session. When you join this session, please enter a message. This triggers an email indicating that you're online. Please allow up to 8 minutes for me to receive the email -- I will return as quickly as possible.

DrKlahn :

(note 11:08 10-May-2013 - No chat 10 min; save & wait pending customer joining session)