Charles A. Roberts
Charles A. Roberts, PC Tech
Experience:  2 year degree from ITT Technical Institute.

What are the required components of Windows Server 2003 for

What are the required components of Windows Server 2003 for installing Exchange 2003?

What must be done to an AD forest before Exchange can be deployed?

What Exchange process is responsible for communication with AD?

Hello and thank you for using My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do whatever I possibly can to help answer your questions.Smile

The required components of windows server 2003 for installing exchange server would be: framework, Microsoft, World Wide Web services, Simple Mail transter protocol SMTP and network new transfer protocol NNTP. As far as your second question Run the following command: - Setup.exe /forestprep. Your third question answer would be DSA :- Directory services Access

If you have any further questions, please feel free to let me know...
Please click on the smiley face if I have helped you today so I am credited for my time assisting you. Clicking the smiley face does not add additional costs and only by you choosing the smiley face am I compensated. Please don't leave negative feedback, If something isn't working let me know and I will continue working with you to resolve it! Positive Feedback and Bonuses are not expected, but are always appreciated!