Charles A. Roberts
Charles A. Roberts, PC Tech
Experience:  2 year degree from ITT Technical Institute.

My Magic Jack Account Is In My Wifes Name.we Are No Longer

My Magic Jack Account Is In My Wifes Name.we Are No Longer Together.

Hello and thank you for using My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do whatever I possibly can to help answer your questions.Smile I am very sorry you have ran into this kind of complication.Cry This is what you need to do to solve this problem and get into the account. You will need to speak with one of there live customer account representatives so they can make the needed adjustments on there account system: https://sales.!skill=tech&SESSIONVAR!kb=2919858993325451883&SESSIONVAR!Ticket=LTK41901939301X&SESSIONVAR!ExitSurveyScore=&VISITORVAR!NumberOfVisits=

That is the link to make the corrections via representative. Wink

If that doesn't help here is the number(NNN) NNN-NNNN they do say it's only for billing questions but it is away to have the account accessed.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to let me know...
Please click on the smiley face if I have helped you today so I am credited for my time assisting you. Clicking the smiley face does not add additional costs and only by you choosing the smiley face am I compensated. Please don't leave negative feedback, If something isn't working let me know and I will continue working with you to resolve it! Positive Feedback and Bonuses are not expected, but are always appreciated!