Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer support. Microsoft MCP & CompTIA A+ certifications. Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.

I need help on the system. Keys shakig and jumpingc round?

I need help on the system. Keys shakig and jumpingc round? spoke to Norton. There is a page to activate windows 10? shows it is there? I hope I did't add this not knowing there may be a charge & how can I get someone to talk to and you take over this computer so I can show you the problem. my
Hi, I will assist,

I'm sorry about the issue. Please click on the website below and allow the ScreenConnect program to run, then I will be able to chat with you and look at your computer's screen and fix the issue:

Thank you

We've tried a system restore, and got disconnected. How is the computer now?

Can you click on the website below and connect with me again?

Thank you
I have helped via remote support. Please let us know if you need anything else in the future. Also, please rate my service below. Thank you very much