Charles A. Roberts
Charles A. Roberts, PC Tech
Experience:  2 year degree from ITT Technical Institute.
46034742

Hi my max west tab 7150 will not move anyway I cant even turn

Customer Question

Hi my max west tab 7150 will not move anyway I cant even turn it off im stuck at a email any suggestions on how to get it to work
Category: Computer
Expert:  Charles A. Roberts replied 3 years ago.
Hello and thank you for using justanswer.com. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do whatever I possibly can to help answer your questions.Smile I am very sorry you have ran into this complication. Cry How long has it been stuck like that?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

About an hour

Ok try this the button that you usually use to turn it on hold it down for 30 seconds and tell me if it shuts off please.

Please don't leave any feedback until the session is complete. Thanks

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Ok it turned off

Ok now turn it back on and tell me if it goes back to normal screen and doesn't just freeze. If it goes back to normal and is out of the other state let me know if not and it's back to normal function. Then: Please click on the smiley face if I have helped you today so I am credited for my time assisting you. Clicking the smiley face does not add additional costs and only by you choosing the smiley face am I compensated. Please don't leave negative feedback, If something isn't working let me know and I will continue working with you to resolve it! Positive Feedback and Bonuses are not expected, but are always appreciated!