Chris L., Support Specialist
Experience:  Certified Computer expert with over 10 years experience.
51029781

For the past 2 days my Google personalized page is gone, when

For the past 2 days my Google personalized page is gone, when I open eBay or even open up Amazon, all the text is on the left side on my display screen and I can't do anything with my yahoo mail (like it's frozen)
Hello and thank you for using Just Answer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be happy to assist you.

I am sorry to hear you are having trouble.

It is very difficult for me to diagnose the problem based on the description without seeing it for myself.

I would like to offer you a remote support session where I could connect to your computer and fix this for you.

Would you like to try that?

Please let me know so I can further assist.

Thank You
-Chris
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Of course, once you are in you can click on the ebay tab on top and the 'blank' google page which usually has a theme and my add ons

Please click on the link below and choose agree. Next you will need to download and run the connection utility. Make sure if anything pops up asking you to allow or run you choose to do so.

http://67.192.95.188:8040/?Session=97d331ea-f8de-4901-ac14-5d62d90fbc8d&SUPPORT=NET

.
Please rate my service.

Thank you,
Chris
Hello, I saw you opened another question, please reply to me here and let me know what is happening.

Thanks
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

The same stuff as yesterday plus some! On my Google home page the gadgets are blank, Gmail won't load, Can't open yahoo emails and here and there I get a page with all the writing on the left side of the page. Do you remember me from yesterday?

Yeah of course, let me take a look and see what is going on.

http://67.192.95.188:8040/?Session=84790214-4c99-4a25-b22b-5612ff036ca6&SUPPORT=NET

.