Nick H.
Nick H., IT Specialist
Experience:  CompTIA A+, MS Office, Outlook, Windows XP, Vista, 7
63271161

My computer is Windows 7 Home Premium. I Have had Microsoft

My computer is Windows 7 Home Premium. I Have had Microsoft Word 2010 for a couple of years and it has always worked fine. In the past few months it has stopped working. When I try to us it it freezes up. What is wrong?
Hi and welcomed to JustAnswer.com

My name isXXXXX will assist you with your issues.

IMPORTANT: Before we work on this question, please bookmark this page in case we got cut off, for revisits, and for reference. Windows: Press Ctrl + D to save to Favorites / Bookmarks. You can come back by going back to Favorites/Bookmarks and click on the saved link.

Please try to repair the Office 2010 (which includes Word 2010).

Click START button and type Programs and Features and press Enter. Or you can go to Control Panel and select Programs and Features.

On the list of programs, select Microsoft Office 2010 and select Change then select Repair. After repaired, reboot your computer. See if Word 2010 will work properly.

If you need more help, please use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If you do not require further assistance, kindly rate my service. Thank you!

Nick