Charles A. Roberts
Charles A. Roberts, PC Tech
Experience:  2 year degree from ITT Technical Institute.

I cannot retreve my Trend Micro password, send it to wrong

I cannot retreve my Trend Micro password, send it to wrong address

Hello and thank you for using My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do whatever I possibly can to help answer your questions. Smile I am very sorry you have ran into this complication. Cry If I am understanding this correctly you set up the account with the wrong information by mistake is this correct?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I guess

I'm sorry let me correct myself. You said it sent the password XXXXX information to the wrong email address am I correct? Also did it ask you what address to send it to?

OK thank you for that information. There are two things you can do. Either way you will need to have your information corrected on there accounting system. You can either chat with them at this link:

You would need to provide the information in the red not all needs to be filled. Explain the problem. Or you can call them at 1-800-864-6027. That way they can make the corrections to your account so you can access it.Smile Do you have any other questions for me today?