Barun
Barun, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience in providing support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

I have a new Windows 8 computer. I am trying to read and print

I have a new Windows 8 computer. I am trying to read and print the attachments to my emails which are stored in documents. It won't allow it!
Hi, and thank you for asking your question.

What exactly happens when you try to open up the attachments? Do you receive any error/message in MS Office? Do let me know; thank you.

Regards
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes. It tells me to sign up for Microsoft Office. When I try , they don't accept the password XXXXX just gave you. They say they need a 25 word code that apparently we lost when we threw out the box it came in.

Okay; what's the version of MS Office, e.g. 2010, 2013, installed in your system?

Regards
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have no idea. We had a tech from Staples help set it up. How do I get that information and not lose contact with you in the process.

Okay. May I remote in to your computer now, and take a look at the issue for you?

Regards
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes. please do.

Okay. Now, you just need to click on the following link:
http://67.192.95.188:8040/?Session=fd14a9a4-91ac-40e9-aac3-03b72d0b18e2&SUPPORT=NET

Please agree to the disclaimer on the page, and RUN the 'Elsinore' remote application when prompted - and I'll be connected.

Regards
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

B. Rath

Does this mean when I paid the $38.00 that I have the month of May to ask questions??? We ran into more problems with the computer ( actually, our knowledge of the computer0

If you signed up for a subscription on JustAnswer, you may ask multiple questions on here, for a monthly fee. If you have any new problem with your computer now, you may request for me by posting a new question, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Thank you!

Regards