Charles A. Roberts
Charles A. Roberts, PC Tech
Experience:  2 year degree from ITT Technical Institute.

My security question is where did you meet your spouse, and

My security question is where did you meet your spouse, and I can't remember the exact wording I used. I know I met him at a University Graduation dinner at Charles Sturt University, which is in Bathurst, but I don't remember exactly the wording I used and Yahoo won't let me access my account. My account is [email protected] . Can you please tell me the wording I used?

Hello and thank you for using My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do whatever I possibly can to help answer your questions.Smile I am very sorry you have reached this complication. Cry If you have forgotten your password XXXXX don't know the answer to your security question, there is an alternative way to get your password. When you signed up for Yahoo, the site asked you to provide another email address. If you forget the password XXXXX your Yahoo mail account, request that it be sent to your other email address. Yahoo will send a link to that email that lets you reset your password XXXXX access Yahoo mail. Also you can call them as well sometimes they will reset this information by phone.

They are connected with AT&T just a heads up.

You can also go to this link: you can email or request a phone call I believe. Either way this problem can be fixed.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I know my password XXXXX my Id.

The next question comes up as the security question because it says I am logging in from an unrecognised computer. Because I can't remember the security question answer, it won't let me access, even though I know my ID and password.

Then what you would need to do is either call them and have them help you reset and update it with an answer that will work. They would need to fix that problem on there account system. Which can be done.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I already tried calling the XXXXXXXXXX no. I am in Australia. Is this the correct no?

They were not very helpful and said their system was down. Is this the only thing to do?

Is there another no?

The only other thing you can do is go to this link to contact them:

1800 83 1234 (Australia) or
0800 726 236 (New Zealand)

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Ok thanks. Nothing comes up when I click on that link, just a
Blank Page,

You are welcome you would need to go to this link to report it:

If you have any further questions, please feel free to let me know...
Please click on the smiley face if I have helped you today so I am credited for my time assisting you. Clicking the smiley face does not add additional costs and only by you choosing the smiley face am I compensated. Please don't leave negative feedback, If something isn't working let me know and I will continue working with you to resolve it! Positive Feedback and Bonuses are not expected, but are always appreciated!