Richard, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Over 20 years of consulting to the IT industry

I have 2 magicjack and it is renew for 5 years and more in

I have 2 magicjack and it is renew for 5 years and more in 2012-06-06. could you chek my file because i cant not use it presently.
My e-mail [email protected]
Thanks for your Question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you.

We cannot check here, but are you able to log into your account at

Can you tell me if you can please?

Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I saw my account and it is renew until 2022 for the device status and until 2014 for the number.

The problem is that I forgot my magicjack plus in Florida 2 weeks ago and I wont return before october 28 2013. So I have plug my regular magicjack presently. so can I use my magicjack régular presently until I return to Florida.

You cannot sorry Christiane, not between a Magicjack and a Magicjackplus sorry. This is why it is denying the code.

I do not really understand why they do this (there is no real difference) apart from trying to stop people getting an account, then the Plus device cheaper.

But it needs to be used with the Plus.

I am really sorry about this, and if you have problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you