Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

I have a 7"pc can I would like to have all my stuff from my

I have a 7"pc can I would like to have all my stuff from my other pc onto the new one but will this clear old pc as I still need to use it
Hello and thank you for using justanswer.com. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do whatever I possibly can to help answer your questions.Smile I am very sorry you have ran into this kind of complication. Cry Can you please tell me what kind of things you are wanting transferred to this machine please?

Hi, and thank you for asking your question.

You may back up your computer's data onto an external device, i.e. CD, flash drive, etc., by using the Windows 7 Backup and Restore function.

Choose Start > Control Panel. Under the 'System and Security' heading, click the 'Back Up Your Computer' link.

The Windows 7 Backup and Restore Center appears. Click on the 'Set up Backup' and follow the on-screen directions to backup your data onto the external drive accordingly.

Finally, you just need to use Windows Backup and Restore on the other computer to automatically restore the backed up data onto that computer itself.

No, this will not remove ANY data from your current computer itself.

Hope it helps. Do let me know if you need any further clarification on the issue. Thank you!

Regards

Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience: 8+ years of professional support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thank you so much this is great

No problem; if you have any further questions, please do let me know. Else, you may just rate my answer below. Thank you!

Regards