Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

I know how to recover the menu bar by clicking ALT, but it

I know how to recover the menu bar by clicking ALT, but it won't stay. How do I get it to stay?
Hello and thank you for using justanswer.com. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do whatever I possibly can to help answer your questions.Smile I am very sorry you have encountered this complication. Cry Are you meaning the menu bar on your internet browser or something else?
Hi, and thank you for asking your question.

When the menu bar shows up, you just need to go to View > Toolbars, then check the 'Menu Bar' option. This should do it.

Thank you!

Regards
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Wow, what a simple fix. I've spent about an hour trying out information on the sites that were Googled. I'll know better on the next problem.
A b-i-g Thank You!

No problem; these types of issues can get frustrating, indeed. You may just rate my answer below now. Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX a good day!

Regards
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience: 8+ years of professional support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.