Jeremy
Jeremy, Computer Repairer
Experience:  Computer Issues? Let my 14 years experience work to solve your toughest issue. Simple and Fast.
62669195

I NEED RECOVERY DISC AS I DELETED A FILE AND I CANNOT FIND

I NEED RECOVERY DISC AS I DELETED A FILE AND I CANNOT FIND ORIGINAL RECOVERY DISC HOW DO I GO ABOUT GETTING THIS DISC
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name isXXXXX would like to assist you with your question. I am an expert here on JustAnswer.com in the computer field.

How are you doing today?

I am so sorry to hear about your computer issues. I know how frustrating they can be. I have been a tech a little over 14 years now and am here to help you in any way I can.

I do however need a little more information. For example:

What is the make and model number of the computer you need a recovery disc for?

Thanks again for all your patience!

Jeremy
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

AMILO LI2727

MODEL MS2228

Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 year ago.
Wonderful. I did a little research and that model has a built in restore partition that will allow you to recover it without the need for the recovery media.

Do you mind if we try something?

Go ahead and turn the Amilio Off if it's already on

Turn it back on and immediately start tapping the F8 key on your keyboard

"Repair your Computer"

There should be another option when it boots up for System Recovery Options

select the option "Fujitsu Siemens Computers Recovery"

This will allow you to recover the computer to how it came out of the box.

It may take a few attempts with the F8 key to get to the repair your computer method.

Once it has been recovered though it will give you an option after a few days to burn backup recovery disks.

If for some reason the recovery partition is messed up please let me know and I will find Fujitsu's product support number to order the discs for you

If you get stuck on anything I am here to help you in any way I can. Please feel to reply to me anytime you need anything.

If you have a moment don't forget to rate my help below (an excellent service rating is most appreciated) Laughing

Also if you need any computer help in the future, you can return to this chat anytime day or night (I am online from 9am est until at least 11pm est every day of the week)

Thanks again for all you patience

Jeremy
Jeremy, Computer Repairer
Experience: Computer Issues? Let my 14 years experience work to solve your toughest issue. Simple and Fast.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

HAVE ALREADY TRIED PRESSING F8 BUTTON

Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 year ago.
Did anything appear when you rapidly tapped F8? Do you want me to locate Fujitsu's product support number to get those discs?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

YES

Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 year ago.
No problem. The number you want to call for the recovery media is 1-800-838-5487

If you run into any issues with them please let me know so I can try to locate a more direct number to them.

Also please keep this chat handy. When you receive the discs if I can assist you in any way with the recovery I would be more than happy to help you out. I love what I do and no question is to small or too silly. (You can also return to this chat from your e-mail if you can not add it to your favorites)

I am online 7 days a week from 9am est until 11pm est. If there is any computer help you ever need with any computer in your home let me know.

Thanks again if you need anything please feel free to reply.
Jeremy, Computer Repairer