Barun, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience in providing support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.

I purchased a 2tb WD backup yesterday. A user manual was not

I purchased a 2tb WD backup yesterday. A user manual was not included. I need to speak w/ a tech support technician on the phone. Is a manual available online?
Hi, and thank you for asking your question.

Could you let me know the full name and/or model number of the WD drive you purchased, please?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Okay, thank you for the clarification. You may download a PDF user manual for your WP My Password XXXXX drive, using the following link:‎

Please note that you will need to install Adobe Reader, if you don't have it already installed, in order to view the PDF manual.

Additionally, if you need any support/help with installing and using the external drive, please refer to the following support article:

Hope it helps. Do let me know if I could be of any further assistance with this issue. Thank you!