Marco
Marco, IT Consultant
Experience:  10+ years of experience as an IT Consultant.

My Dell laptop beeps 7 times and it does not start. My friend

My Dell laptop beeps 7 times and it does not start. My friend says it is blocked, What shall I do so it will start
and run as a computer?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Marco replied 1 year ago.

businesslegions :

Hi there,

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I'll be assisting you with this issue.

businesslegions :

The 7 beeps means that there is an issue with the CPU.

businesslegions :

You can try to remove the CPU and then reinsert to see if this brings it up

businesslegions :

This means taking the laptop apart

businesslegions :

If it doesn't bring it up then it means that the CPU could be faulty and needs to be replaced.

businesslegions :

hi

businesslegions :

hi are you still there?

businesslegions :

I will switch this to Question and Answer. It could be a problem with this chat as I haven't heard any replies

Marco, IT Consultant
Experience: 10+ years of experience as an IT Consultant.
Expert:  Marco replied 1 year ago.
Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Sir, I will still try your answer to my poblem on my dell laptop. zi will give

you my reply on this issue, after I will try your answer, Thanks

XXXXXXXXX

Expert:  Marco replied 1 year ago.
sure no problems.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

sir your answers regarding my question on my beeping laptop did not

solve the problem, it still beeps 7 times again.

1. we put the laptop apart, the modules were checked...O.K.

2. the cpu were O.K.

3. the motherboard is O.K.

4. we tried to have it, 2 minutes idle

5. we remove the battery and power adapter

6. then put back the power adapter only, then switch it

still the 7 beepings are there

I do not know any question I shall ask you now . I am thinking of

any question to ask you again, to remove the 7 beepings so that

my laptop can start, and I can use it now.

Please give me sometime again to ask about a question later on.

HOWEVER, YOU CAN CLAIM THE $38 I HAVE DEPOSITED BUT

MAYBE I SHALL ASK YOU AGAIN ABOUT THE BEEPINGS TO STOP.

May I also REQUEST THAT PLEASE CANCEL MY MEMBERSHIP

in JustAnswer, so that I will not be charge $38 dollars monthly for my

membership fee.

I have already instructed my bank UNIONBANK to STOP payment

of any monthly recurring charges on my bank account through my

ATM/Debit card., by JustAnswer.

THANKS

TIMOTEO L. RITURBANT

XXXXX@XXXXXX.XXX

Expert:  Marco replied 1 year ago.
hi Timoteo,

How did you check the CPU that it was OK? Did you put it in another laptop?

Did you sign up as a once off question or membership?

Best to check with customer support by going to justanswer.com - click contact us and there are three way to contact customer support. Email | Chat | Phone.

Please select one and confirm with them as I don't have access to check your account.