Techie_Ben, Software Engineer
Experience:  Software Engineer and Support Professional

If my password XXXXX XXXXX as "remembered" does this apply to

If my password XXXXX XXXXX as "remembered" does this apply to my desktop PC only? Could someone access my e- mails by typing in my username on a remote computer or device from the stored password?

Techie_Ben :

Hello. Thank you for the question. If you select to remember a password, that setting is only in place on the machine you are currently working in.

Techie_Ben :

If someone else attempts to access your email from a remote machine, they will definitely have to enter the username and password XXXXX be allowed access.

Customer: I have given you the rating and clicked ok but it is not exiting. Many thanks for your prompt response
Techie_Ben :

Thank you. Please try to rate again, otherwise if you can state your rating here I will contact customer service to help fix the problem. Thanks!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I have rated you as excellent service
Thank you. I have asked customer service to assist.