Danh
Danh, Senior Systems Administrator
Experience:  9 Years Systems Administrator
31918883

This is for RichieMO. I have just bought a wider screen for

This is for RichieMO. I have just bought a wider screen for my tower but when I enter Word the sheet of paper is not at centre but to the left. How do I center it?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Danh replied 1 year ago.
Is the rest of your desktop centered or is it just word document that is showing on the left?
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your Question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you.

RichieMe here

Go to View and choose Full Screen Reading.

How is it then centered?

Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I did what you said and the letter expanded vertically to fill the screen but still on the left hand side as before.

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thanks

Minimize all windows so you are at the desktop.

Right click and choose Screen Resolution

Change this and test if it improved, try different settings.

Let me know the results please
Expert:  Danh replied 1 year ago.
In word go under view ... then choose zoom .. then click on page width .. then click ok
Danh, Senior Systems Administrator
Experience: 9 Years Systems Administrator
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

To RichieME. Before I opened this last message of yours I had found the solution, but as my computers speaks French I may be translating not quite right. In View there is further along a choice of one page or two pages. If you open at two pages with a blank sheet, one sheet only appears at the left. When you reach the second page in writing the second page appears to the right, so all is centred. The screen must have arrived set for two pages: when I reset it for one page, the page appeared in the centre just as I wanted. Similarly a lanscape page appears centrally. Thanks for trying.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I want to pay RichieME but Danh ends up by asking for pay & tip. What do I do now?

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi There,

No problems, I will put this question to Admin so that this is changed.

Sorry about the confusion you have experienced.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I don't know what is wrong now but I cannot find a way to pay and leave.

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
It is ok, I have organised this, you do not need to do anything else further on this.

Thank you and if you need anything else, please let me know.

Richie.