Jason Jones, Computer Expert
Experience:  Over 10 years of professional experience.
30759776

My computer is very slow opening up and then a little window

My computer is very slow opening up and then a little window appears stating that LiveUPD.exe has stopped working. some time later one can hear a surge and then the computer crashes quietly. I did bring it to the reapir shop and it returned exactly the same except I am 50 euro less well off. What canI do

Jason :

Hello and thank you for your question today. My name isXXXXX look forward to helping you today.

Jason :

I am sorry to hear that the trip to the repair shop didn't help much at all.

Jason :

May I ask, which version of Windows you are running?

Customer:

Vista....what happens if my computer crashes whelst I am chatting with you?

Jason :

If that happens, just come back to this same page and continue with me.

Jason :

In order to expedite this and fix it as soon as possible, may I start a screen sharing session with you and get this fixed?

Customer:

so what happens next

Jason :

DISCLAIMER

By choosing to click the Join.Me link below, you understand and agree to give the Expert full access to and control over your computer for computer diagnosis, service and repair; that any third-party software acquired, installed or used during the RemoteDesktop session, by you or the Expert, will be licensed to you, and any terms of use agreed to by you.

JustAnswer strongly recommends that you at all times maintain a complete data backup and disaster recovery plan.

If you agree to the terms listed above, you may continue below.

- If you are running Windows or a newer version of Mac OS, click the following link: https://secure.join.me/Download.aspx?webdownload=true
- If you are running an older version of Mac OS X, please, use this link instead: http://www.macupdate.com/app/mac/42976/join.me Click the Download Now link on this page, download, and install the package. Then you can open it by going to your Applications folder and double clicking Join.me
- Then download and allow that remote app to run.
- Once it is finished, please, tell me the 9 digit number that appears on the top of your screen.

[Note: Enter the 9 digit number with spaces after each three numbers or it will be blocked on this page]

Jason :

The LiveUPD.exe error can be the result of approximately 10 different applications. Once you allow me to remote in and take a look, I will be able to fix this for you with no problem.

Customer:

Yes fire ahead

Jason :

Great

Jason :

Thank you.

Jason :

DISCLAIMER

Customer: NNN-NN-NNNN/p>
Jason :

Thank you.

Jason :

One moment, please.

Jason :

The only way that this site will give me any credit for my time or compensate me for my time is if you rate me below.

Please, do not forget to click the Happy face on the bottom of this page and click Submit, if you are satisfied.

If you wish to request me personally for any future questions, you can do so at the following link: http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-computertechmaster/

Thank you,
- Jason