Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer support. Microsoft MCP & CompTIA A+ certifications. Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP etc.
30037186

why cant i order from our harware supplier online? i can do

why cant i order from our harware supplier online? i can do other orders, but when i press checkout with this one supplier nothing happens.
My computer is a msi Wind Top AE2210 and im running a windows 7

Hi, I will assist,

I'm sorry about the computer issue. What's the website of your hardware supplier? Were you able to order from your hardware supplier's website previously?

Please try:

1. Close all Internet Explorer windows and folders.
  2. Click Start , and then click Control Panel.
  3. Open Network and Internet, open Internet Options. Then click on Delete and delete only temporary internet files.
  4. Click the Advanced tab, and then click Reset.
  5. In the Reset Internet Explorer Settings dialog box, click Reset.
  6. Then check.

If it does not work, can you order with another browser, such as Firefox http://firefox.com/?
Download and install Firefox, then go to your hardware supplier website in Firefox and see if you can order in Firefox.

Please reply if it does not work, so I can help further. Thank you,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

im waiting for the harware store to give me login details, as they were wiped when i followed your instructions

The websit is John Danks & Son, and i was able to order with them on my old computer.

Ill check if they have sent me new details and get back to you

Rose

Sorry, it's strange; we did not clear out the passwords/forms (only the temporary files), but OK, please take your time. Also, try Firefox if needed. Please let me know the result any time. Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Just tried sending an order through and still no result. will try firefox now and see how it goes

OK, thank you.