Charles A. Roberts
Charles A. Roberts, PC Tech
Experience:  2 year degree from ITT Technical Institute.

Every time I download adobe 11 plugin I start getting cascading

Every time I download adobe 11 plugin I start getting cascading assertion failed messages. My printer will print my offline docs but says it is not connected to a network and i can't print my groupon (problem immediately at hand). This happened on the weekend, I ran a c cleaner and defrag uninstalled adobe, uninstalled and reinstalled printer 3times, got it working, turned my computer off overnight and I can't print again. Help
Hello and thank you for using My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do whatever I possibly can to help answer your questions.Smile I am very sorry about the complication you have encountered. Cry Can you please tell me if you reinstalled the printer from disk or from an internet download from the printers manufacturer website?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I used the disk that came with it.

Ok, let's do this. First uninstall the software that is currently installed. Can you please tell me the make and the model number of the printer please? I am going to locate the newer update version of the software for windows XP.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

It is an HP officejet 6500A series, I have uninstalled the printer, is that what you meant?

Uninstall the printer software on the computer. The printer itself does not need to be unplugged or removed from the printer. Go to this link: please look at the picture if that is your printer make sure select your operating system says windows XP: Click the first plus sign for driver and download and install the full driver and software package.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Okay, everything is uninstalled