Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Microsoft and Apple Certified IT Engineer - 13 years experience with home users as well as small, medium and large businesses
65126503

I had 2 ads on top of my page I made a feature picture then

I had 2 ads on top of my page I made a feature picture then they disapeared.I deleted the feature picture and now the next post goes to the bottom of the header and the ads still won't show.And the ad on the right seems to have moved over.

http://you-sick-bastard.net/
Hi, I'll be happy to help with this issue - it might need access to the Wordpress admin interface would that be possible?

Also - what version of Wordpress is installed currently?

Cheers

Steve
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Actually I have fixed it but if you could tell me why when I go to share on facebook no thumbnail shows up that would be great.and yes you can have access

That could be an issue with the functions.php file - you would need to take a backup of this file, and then edit the file.

The required code to resolve the issue is available here

I've used it a couple of times to solve similar issues with Facebook/Wordpress. Glad the other issue is solved.

Cheers

Steve
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ty