Charles A. Roberts
Charles A. Roberts, PC Tech
Experience:  2 year degree from ITT Technical Institute.
46034742

do have a replacement battery for gogear m3player philips it

Customer Question

do have a replacement battery for gogear m3player philips it has quit charging and can not get anything on it
Category: Computer
Expert:  Hans Uebelhoer replied 1 year ago.

Hans Uebelhoer :

Hello my name is Hans and I will assist you today. Please let me know when you are ready to start.

Hans Uebelhoer :

Please go HERE to get a battery for the Gogear mp3 player CLICK HERE

Hans Uebelhoer :

this battery covers the following

GoGear SA6037, SA6045, SA6044, SA6145, SA6087 (978733201021, A24737, A24738)
Hans Uebelhoer :

if your model matches any of those that battery will work

Hans Uebelhoer :

I can also give you instructions on how to change the battery if you need them

Customer :

no mine is sl382436

Hans Uebelhoer :

ok one sec

Hans Uebelhoer :

are ther any other numbers on that device

Customer :

not that i can see

Customer :

sorry trying to get the back off

Hans Uebelhoer :

ok no problem take your time

Hans Uebelhoer :

if you can get any numbers off the battery that will help

Customer :

27kk 290ph 3-7v107h thats about it

Hans Uebelhoer :

Model no. or part no.

Hans Uebelhoer :

it should also say capacity mAh and Volts

Hans Uebelhoer :

Look at this page. It yours any of these models CLICK HERE

Hans Uebelhoer :

is*

Customer :

the only thing left ispb and x on a trash can which is probably mean s it is a throw away

Hans Uebelhoer :

yes that does mean its a throw away

Hans Uebelhoer :

how much did you pay for it by the way

Hans Uebelhoer :

the x on the trash can means that you are not supposed to put it in the garbage as its harmful to the enviroment

Hans Uebelhoer :

butthere is no battery offered for your model

Hans Uebelhoer :

even the new SA4 models of that device dont have a battery replacement

Hans Uebelhoer :

give me one sec I am going to double check something

Hans Uebelhoer :

Ok so I have found the contact info for the philips product support team . They shoudl be able to get you a battery replacement

Hans Uebelhoer :

will that work for you

Hans Uebelhoer :

I have a phone number and a way to email them

Hans Uebelhoer :

since a third party does not reproduce the battery this is the only way to get one

Hans Uebelhoer :

are you still with me

Hans Uebelhoer :

You can contact that team on: 1-888-744-5477
They are available:-
Monday - Saturday 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM EST
Sunday 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM EST
Excluding Major Holidays also you can email then at this link CLICK HERE

Hans Uebelhoer :

they will be able to get you the battery your looking for

Hans Uebelhoer :

it was nice working with you today, please let me know if you need anything else

Hans Uebelhoer :

before you go please remember to rate my services today using the rating system (smiley faces)

Hans Uebelhoer :

have a great christmas

Expert:  Charles A. Roberts replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to justanswer.com I am sorry that you are having a problem and I will be more than glad to help you with the best of my ability. My name is Charles are you still needing information or assistance?