Techie_Ben, Software Engineer
Experience:  Software Engineer and Support Professional

I think I am being hacked when trying to shut down it said

I think I am being hacked when trying to shut down it said i could not shut down because a mexican mans name was was working int he background

Techie_Ben :

Hello. Thank you for the question. It seems like there may be another user created and connected to your machine. If you are able to do a remote session with me I can find out more about what's going on and configure your machine to prevent this kind of activity going forward. Please let me know once you're there and we can start working on this.

I am not a computer genius I am 60 and I have a laptop connected to Hughes Net. But yes please help me if you can.

Techie_Ben :

Yes, no problem. If you click here we can connect so I can see your screen and have a closer look at the machine.

Techie_Ben :

Any luck joining? I don't see you in the remote session yet.