Hi, I'll be happy to complete this for you
will have it by Thursday at 12pm
can i ask u?
what is the kind of this lab?
I mean is it programming or network or what? cuz i got cufused
I'd probably say Software/Application
my wife has three lab due wednsday can u help her with that ?
yes - what are they for?
it's kind of the same thing but different instructions
should be able to help - is it also using Flash or a different package?
flash pic and movie
ok, I would be able to help then
ok, I will send but how , can i send it in ur email?
You can use this link to directly get a question to me
I choose plan that said unlimited questions what does it mean ?
this is the first time using that staff ?sorry
that means you're on a subscription plan each month I believe
and can ask as many questions as you like
although I can ask customer services to confirm
how about lab? do i have to pay or it's in the same plan?
I'm not 100% sure on that to be honest
ok, sorry i know it costumer service issue, but i will post questions can u help me with it ?
When applicable, please choose all correct answers.
1. Which type of tweening can be used to animate symbol instances?
A. Classic tween
B. Motion tween
C. Shape tween
2. Which type of tweening can be used to animate shapes?
3. You can animate the movement a symbol instance or shape by tweening its position.
Name three other properties of a symbol instance or shape that you can animate using tweening.
4. What is the color of a Motion tween span in the Timeline panel?
5. What is the color of a Shape tween span in the Timeline panel?
6. True/False: Multiple symbol instances can be used in the same layer in a Motion tween span.
7. True/False: Multiple symbol instances can be used in the same layer in a Classic tween span.
8. If a Classic or Shape tween span has problems, a ______ will appear in the tween span in the Timeline panel.
A. solid-line arrow
B. dash line
9. If a tween sequence is not working, how would you go about troubleshooting? Tips: List the possible causes for a tween sequence not working.
10. Motion guides can be used in ______.
A. Classic tweens
B. Motion tweens
C. Shape tweens
11. True/False: The color and width of the path in the motion guide do not matter.
12. True/False: In order to hide the path in the motion guide during playback of the animation, you have to make the path invisible.
13. Which of the following is correct about masks?
A. The mask item conceals the area of linked layers that lie beneath it. The rest of the mask layer reveals everything else on these linked layers.
B. The mask item acts as a window that reveals the area of linked layers that lie beneath it. The rest of the mask layer conceals everything else on these linked layers.
14. In the Timeline panel, the ______ layer should be immediately above its ______ layer.
A. mask; maskee
B. maskee; mask
15. What is the difference between Motion tween and Classic tween?
when do you need these answered?
before Thursday also
can u send it on my email same as the lab ?
I'll send the details through when complete
and you'll get an e-mail
okay waiting Sir,