Cris
Cris, Support Specialist
Experience:  6 years of IT experience in both business and residential.
10156100

how to delete pictures in my cellphone, it is picasa Drop

how to delete pictures in my cellphone, it is picasa Drop Box
Category: Computer
Expert:  Cris replied 2 years ago.

ITTechQ&A :

Hi, Thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com I am Cris and will be glad to assist you with your question.

ITTechQ&A :

Let me know when you are ready to begin.

Customer:

thank you ,i'm ready to begin

ITTechQ&A :

OK, great.

The pictures are uploaded to Picasa or Dropbox?

Customer:

yes

ITTechQ&A :

Which one? They are two separate

services.

Customer:

yes, i need delete both of them

ITTechQ&A :

OK, what you will need to do is log into each account and delete the pictures.

ITTechQ&A :

If you have the dropbox app on your phone. You can access the files from the app and delete the pictures.

ITTechQ&A :

Do you have a Android phone?

Customer:

but I did not set up acc yes

ITTechQ&A :

In order for the pictures to upload to dropbox you must have a account.

ITTechQ&A :

Do you have the dropbox app on your phone?

Customer:

but i don't have account

ITTechQ&A :

Customer:

yes, gallery

ITTechQ&A :

Are you referring to Picasa?

ITTechQ&A :

Please use the link provided, when you reach the site you may be prompted to log in. Enter your Gmail Email and password XXXXX log in.

Click here>>Picasa Log in

ITTechQ&A :

Do you see the pictures when you log in>

ITTechQ&A :

?

Customer:

what's mean I'm japanese not good English

ITTechQ&A :

Click here>>Picasa Log in

ITTechQ&A :

Do you see the pictures there?

ITTechQ&A :

Hello?

ITTechQ&A :

Are you still there??????

ITTechQ&A :

I will end chat and send you a message please check my questions top right.

Cris, Support Specialist
Experience: 6 years of IT experience in both business and residential.
Expert:  Cris replied 2 years ago.
Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.
Expert:  Cris replied 2 years ago.
How did you make out?
Expert:  Cris replied 2 years ago.
Hi Fukiko,

Were you able to log into Picasa and delete the pictures?

Let me know,
Cris